-Sous (instead of South)
-Bolice (instead of police)
-rbr (instead of brb)
I will constantly be adding to this list but these are the most consistent.
— My 4-year-old cousin, Mauricio.
“Trois ninety-nine” is now added to the list of my favorite things my teta (grandma) has said in the attempt of speaking English.
- Friend Justin: You look like a lady today.
- Me: I look like a lady everyday, bitch. *flips hair*
1. Students who are worried are often very sweaty.
2. Even a room three times the size of a normal classroom can get hot and stinky.
3. Watching people take a test is much easier than taking the test myself.
5. I’m much bigger than nearly everyone in the younger generation. I could eat all them godzilla style.
6. I have a pretty good job.
Toothpaste before orange juice, dead."
— A friend on Facebook
I fucking love this show.